Friday, April 4, 2008

Aren't we supposed to suck?

Did I miss the memo? We're supposed to be worse than this, right? I mean, I know it is early, and on any given day any given pitcher can look like Cy Young long enough to contribute to a victory, but aren't we Adam Wainwright and a bunch of shit? Here's what we know:

* The Cardinals are 3 - 1.
* Our (current) ace, Adam Wainwright, hasn't made a start yet (right?).
* Our one loss was not the fault of our latest rotation addition, Kyle Lohse.

I am still trying to temper my excitement, I see some of the same things that the experts do, but isn't it worth giving some thought to? Ugh. Probably not, right. :(

Anyways, we didn't suck tonight. Our 7th inning relievers did, but thankfully Felipe Lopez sucked more (both in the 7th and in the 9th). Exciting game. So glad I got to watch it because the Nats games are on my cable! Two more days of this gloriousness.

No comments: