Friday, April 4, 2008

Some positive Cardinals health notes

According to the Post Dispatch, Pujols' hand is fine, Piniero and Mulder are getting geared up, and Duncan is alright, but not yet cleared. The Post's notes also note that Shumaker is pressing. As much as I enjoyed seeing Barton contribute tonight, I hope Skip gets his wits about him. I think he has a great upside and that he can be a good Cardinal in the years to come if he will just stop suffering from prolonged lulls in performance.

Oh, and for those of you for whom this went unnoticed, Josh Kinney is also on the road back to good health and he is projected to return to the team sometime in May.

By the way, did you know I am glad Kevin Slaten is off the air? I am. The aritcle my update links has all the details.

No comments: