Saturday, April 25, 2009

Break It Down! - April 26th Edition

We all know it has been a mixed bag so far this year from Wellemeyer. Bad start, good start, bad start. That means he is due, right? Probably not, but Wellemeyer is pitching for a team that has won 5 straight and 9 in a row at home. The Cardinals have also scored the most runs in the National League, so he has that going for him.

Rich Harden is a fragile little girl. I expect him to strain something sneezing between innings - 3 months on the DL.

Sooooo, every so often I check ESPN's "Accuscore Projection" to find out who is going to win the day's ball game. The computer says the Cubs win Sunday, 58% likelihood. I guess there is no point in watching. Still, the game is on WGN so I will probably watch it anyway.

Well that's it in the way of analysis(?). Wish I were in St. Louis. GO CARDS!!

No comments: