Sunday, April 26, 2009

Break It Down! - April 27th Edition

The Cardinals are in Atlanta this week. Atlanta is where my dear friends David and Emilee Terry work and live. I have not talked to him about it yet, but I am sure that Dave will guarantee Cardinals victories in each of the next 3 games, just as I will guarantee Cardinals victories against the Nationals later in the week. Thanks, Dave.

All three Atlanta starters this week have first names starting with the letter "J" (Jair, Jo-Jo, and Javier). The Cardinals are 2 - 0 so far this season against starters whose first names start with the letter "J" (Jon Garland and John Maine). We may therefore inductively reason that the Cardinals will sweep the Braves.

Why haven't I taken the time to actually analyze Monday's game? SWAMPED with work!

Well that's it in the way of analysis(?). Wish I were in Atlanta. GO CARDS!!

2 comments:

David said...

I guess tonight all depends on if Pineiro is good or bad. He has potential to be either. I will be in attendance.

The Fan said...

He was GOOD! A very nice win. I wish he could have pitched a little longer though - still had plenty of pitches before he got to 100. I guess Tony just saw something he didn't like.