Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Break It Down! - April 30th Edition


As I have stated dozens of times (one time), the Cardinals are the best team in baseball and the "Natinals" (see above) are the worst team in baseball and I am looking forward to seeing this series. Tomorrow, however, the Cardinals send a rookie to the hill (Mitchell Boggs). Fortunately, the Natinals pitcher Thursday night is Daniel Cabrera, a crappy pitcher who is occassionally capable of genius. Cabrera impressed me several times last year as an Oriole, but ultimately he was so bad that the lowly Orioles let him go.

Karl Rove just said "Pre-9-11" three times during an interview on "Hannity." I will try not to make a habit of political talk on this blog, but everytime I switch it over to Fox News I am totally dumbstruck. Fox News, the current Republican leadership and their popular pundits, it's just totally ridiculous. Sad.

Anyways, here are the probable pitchers for the series. I will be in attendance Fri, Sat, and Sun. I am looking forward, but I am anxious too. Ugh.

Well that's it in the way of analysis(?). Wish I were in Washington, D.C. ... oh wait, I am! GO CARDS!!

No comments: