Friday, April 17, 2009

I'm An Ingrate

You are great, Ryan Ludwick, and the Cardinals are not in today's game if not for your two dingers and four RBI, but in the top of the 9th you have GOT to move those runners over with 2 on and no outs. This is a pet peeve of mine, just like failing to score the run from third with fewer than 2 outs (thank you Brendan Ryan).

That having been said, since I expected a loss today this loss doesn't aggravate me that much. P.J. may not be ready for the big time, but he held up alright and got out of a few jams. I would love to blame Chris Perez for the loss, but that was a pretty good pitch that Soriano hit.

Brian Barden is a MAN. Three home runs in such limited time is awful good.

Big Z has lost a lot of his mystique in my eyes. I will try to remember this the next time we face him.

No comments: