Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Break It Down! Tax Day Edition

The Pitchers:
- Cardinals: J.P. takes the mound again today. I am struggling to get excited about anything after last night's events. I feel like writing a bunch of gutteral noises and cuss words. That being the case, I will just lead you through the steps that I go to in order to draft a post. First, for some general stuff, go here. Then here. Now go here and look at road, day game, and Arizona splits over the past few seasons. Finally, and this also feeds the lineups section below, go here. That's about all there is to it. Venture a prediction if you care to.
- Diamondbacks: Same procedure, just do the last two steps for Jon Garland (Step 1, Step 2).

The Lineups:
- Cardinals: This info is primarily taken from the batter vs. pitcher pages of the pitchers, but I also try to consider who is playing well or poorly, and who TLR might sit for lefty-righty matchups.
- Diamondbacks: Same crap.

Now you know. Kind of like watching sausage be made, right? Whatever. Ugh. Now I need to here for some of this.

Well that's it in the way of analysis(?). Wish I were in Phoenix. GO CARDS!!

No comments: